Health and Safety for Events Certification
Learning about health and safety for events is absolutely essential for anybody involved with any type of event of any size and nature – whether youâ€™re an event organiser, part of the event team, or are looking to branch into the event management world.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to event health and safety, by highlighting serious risks, ensuring a safe venue and successful crowd control.
From how to avoid fire hazards and learning waste management principles, to finding the perfect venue and understanding the science of crowd safety, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of event health and safety.
You Will Learn
- How to implement a waste management strategy to ensure health and safety at events
- How to perform a fire-hazard risk assessment and avoid any potential danger
- How to ensure a suitable, safe and risk-free venue
- The science of crowd-control, including assigning effective roles and entry and exit strategies
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will increase event attendance by ensuring the safety and well-being of attendees
- You will avoid any potential legal implications arising from injuries at events
- You will improve your reputation as an event organiser and increase business
- You will avoid any negative publicity arising from safety and other risks at events