Crowd Management Certification
Good crowd control is essential in preventing crushing, outbreaks of violence, riots, and other potential incidents that can occur when a large number of people are gathered together in one place.
This course will outline key considerations for those involved in controlling crowds or planning large-scale events. It will provide guidance on keeping the public safe and putting together emergency plans.
You Will Learn:
- The three main phases of an event you need to consider when planning crowd control measures
- What to do if the number of people attempting to gain admission exceeds the capacity of a venue
- How to ensure that everyone knows their role in the crowd control team
- How to put together a plan to cover every eventuality
- How to liaise with third parties to coordinate crowd control
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are planning a large event, this course will help you uphold your responsibility to ensure public safety
- If you work in an industry that brings you into contact with crowds, such as catering, this course will provide you with valuable safety information
- If you work in the security field, this course will give you a brief overview of issues in crowd control
- If you are responsible for conducting risk assessments at work, this course will help you conduct an assessment if your business is planning a large event