Practical Leadership Skills Certification
The success of your company depends entirely on your ability to lead a team. Without effective leadership, companies soon fail. It is important to be there, to guide your staff, to provide advice and to make crucial business decisions with very little notice.
Those who are unable to learn the skills that they need in order to effectively lead, may find themselves quickly out of a job. Even in a best-case scenario, being an ineffective leader can cause a lot of stress and unhappiness. Thankfully, leadership is not an innate quality. The skills that you need for effective leadership are easy to acquire, as long as you are eager to put in the time and effort.
This course goes into detail about the practical skills that you need for effective leadership.
It begins by diving into the general styles of leadership, giving you the tools that you need in order to identify your own style and make adjustments accordingly.
Next, we discuss the best strategies that you can use in order to motivate your staff.
Delegation and coaching techniques are covered next, ensuring that all the skills that you need for effective leadership are covered as thoroughly as possible.
You will Learn:
- The differences between directive, transformational and participative leadership
- The drawbacks and benefits of each style discussed
- Why motivation is such an important tool to use with your team
- The importance of delegation
- Why coaching is also an important skill to learn
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Learning the three primary strategies that you can use in order to motivate your staff
- Understanding why it is important to share corporate information with your staff
- Learning how to share your enthusiasm with your team and the benefits of doing so
- Understanding the value of delegation and when you need to put it into practice
- Learning how and when to most effectively coach your team members