Punctuation Mastery Certification
Despite the fact that we all have spelling and grammar checkers at our disposal, it is still important to master the basic rules of punctuation. Checking software is far from perfect and it is still up to a writer to correctly punctuate their message.
In this course, you will learn how to correctly use common punctuation marks and write with greater clarity.
You Will Learn:
- How to use apostrophes to indicate possession and form contractions
- The proper use of commas
- The difference between colons and semicolons and how to use them
- How to correctly use quotation marks
- The difference between dashes and hyphens and how to use them in your writing
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Understanding the rules of punctuation will help you write in a more professional style, which will make you more employable
- You will become a more confident writer in both your personal life and your professional life
- If you are a student, this course will help you improve your grades
- If you work as an educator or trainer, this course will help you identify and correct errors in your studentsâ€™ written assignments
- If you are a parent, this course will help you support your children with their homework