Discipline and Grievance Certification
Procedures for handling discipline and grievance issues may vary considerably depending on the organisation, but itâ€™s important that processes are implemented within the workplace to ensure that these issues are always dealt with in a fair and consistent manner.
This course will equip you with the skills and approaches required to manage discipline and grievance issues more efficiently by giving a clear understanding of what the terms mean and what appropriate procedures should look like.
You Will Learn:
- About discipline in the workplace, including what progressive discipline entails
- How proper policies and procedures should look
- How to conduct a fair disciplinary hearing
- About fair reasons for suspension and dismissal
- How to manage grievances both informally and formally
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Your knowledge will allow you to better deal with disciplinary and grievance issues in the workplace
- Your skills will allow you to implement and follow appropriate procedures
- You will be able to solve issues early on, preventing them from escalating
- You will learn how to improve employee relations and reduce time and costs involved with disputes and trials
- You will be able to better prevent grievances from occurring