Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certification
Learning how to ensure adequate staff levels is vital knowledge for anybody from any industry looking to increase productivity and make the most out of the most important asset to any company – the staff.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to ensuring adequate staff levels, through both determining the workforce requirements as well as optimising the recruitment and selection process.
From how to analyse the current workload and existing staffing, to the science of optimal staff recruitment, selection and placement, this course covers everything you need to know to ensure adequate staff levels and increase productivity!
You Will Learn
- How to determine your workforce requirements by strategically analysing your current workload needs
- How to examine your current staffing situation and make the necessary changes to streamline your processes
- Tips and strategies for how to find and recruit the right candidates for positions
- How to select the right staff by understanding who to choose and how to interview them
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will drastically improve productivity and output by placing the right amount of people in the right position
- You will dramatically improve staff morale and functionality by streamlining processes and communication
- You will save time spent on meetings and coaching by optimising your staff complement
- You will avoid the confrontation and time-wasting that comes with disciplinary processes and micro-management