Lone Working Awareness
Full knowledge of all aspects of â€˜lone workingâ€™ is vital for self-employed workers as well as the employers and employees in the relevant industries in order to maintain a safe, productive and legal business.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of â€˜lone workingâ€™, including the legal definitions, the potential hazards involved and how you can keep yourself, your company and workers safe.
From discussing the different industries and jobs involved to highlighting the dangers, and explaining the safety and legal measures you need to implement, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved with â€˜lone workingâ€™ needs to know.
You Will Learn
- The past, present and full definition of â€˜lone workingâ€™
- The different industries and jobs that involve â€˜lone workingâ€™
- All the hazards and safety risks involved in each industry and job
- Prevention and safety measures needed
- The legal and regulatory obligations for anybody involved with â€˜lone workingâ€™
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to determine safety risks in your specific work environment
- You will be able to identify and eliminate any potential hazards
- You will understand the legal requirements surrounding â€˜lone workingâ€™ and apply them in your work environment
- You will understand the regulations which govern â€˜lone workingâ€™ and provide invaluable advice in your workplace
- You will be able to perform a full â€˜lone workingâ€™ risk assessment