Hotel Management Certification Level 3
If you run a hotel and are looking to train existing members of your team or new starters to managerial level, this course will prove to be the perfect choice for you. From customer service to marketing, hotel management requires a specialised knowledge in a variety of fields, if someone hopes to become successful.
This interesting 23 module course will guide your staff through everything they need to know, in order to equip themselves with the knowledge they need, so that they can become skilful and effective in the hospitality and tourism industry.
Upon completion of each module, learners will be tested, to ensure that they understand the concepts and ideas that they have been presented with.
Once your team members have completed the course, they will receive an accredited certificate that can either be posted or printed directly from your workplace.
Whatâ€™s Covered in the Course?
In this course, your staff members will learn about:
- The services and products that customers often expect and how to provide them at a reasonable cost;
- The many available positions that will need to be staffed in an average hotel;
- The differences between types of rooms and hotels and how to price them accordingly;
- The reasons why your team membersâ€™ personal appearance and presentation are so important and how to look their best;
- Customer service and why itâ€™s so vital in the hospitality industry;
- Why language is important as a hotel manager, especially knowledge of the English language;
- The various methods of taking reservations, including by e-mail and telephone;
- The best procedures, when checking guests in and out and performing wake up calls
- Why the front desk manager role is key;
- How to accept various forms of payment and why exchange rates are important;
- An introduction to facility management and the role it plays in managing hotels;
- How to market your hotel, to help drive business.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are a range of benefits of successfully completing this course. These benefits include:
- Your team members will gain the necessary skills that can help to advance their career in hotel management;
- Gaining an understanding of the central role that a hotel manager plays;
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that works best for your team members;
- Upon completion of the course, your team members will receive an industry-recognised certification that can be printed from the workplace;
- Study materials are available on all major devices – all thatâ€™s required is an internet connection.