Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Learning how to become a higher level teaching assistant is the ultimate guide to elevating your teaching skills and opening up exciting job opportunities in the school youâ€™re working in or anywhere around the world!
This course covers everything you need to know about becoming a higher level teaching assistant, including a full definition of the role, the various practical and academic requirements, as well as a step-by-step guide to performing a training-needs analysis and attending the all-important training programme.
From the various personality traits you will need for both the interview and the job, and expert advice on the application process, to a full description of every HLTA duty and how to perform them successfully, this course discusses all the essential details about becoming a higher level teaching assistant.
You Will Learn
- The academic and work experience required to apply for the job
- The steps you need to take, including a training-needs analysis and embarking on a training
- The most effective personality traits for the job, as well as the assessment and interview process
- Every task, role and duty you will be required to fulfil as an HLTA
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- Work towards upgrading your job title and increasing your salary
- Open up opportunities to travel and teach around the world
- Improve your CV to help you land the job of your dreams
- Save time and money by avoiding unnecessary processes