Xero â€“ UK Version
Please note that we have no affiliation with Xero – this course is entirely run by New Skills Academy.
Welcome to your Xero Video Course. This course is an all-encompassing overview of Xero accounting software, focusing on the UK version. Xero offers several versions of their software that differ slightly from country to country. If your business is based in the UK, or thatâ€™s where you file your business taxes, this is the right course for you! Throughout this course, we will go over every aspect of the software that you need to know when considering purchasing Xero, or as you begin to navigate using the software. Xero UK is an extensive software, so this course will be useful even if you have already been using it for some time.
The course will begin with an introduction to Xeroâ€™s business itself and bring you all the way through the steps of setting up and using your account. From every aspect of navigating the website and the mobile site, to every aspect of Xeroâ€™s pricing, features and hidden tools. You will also learn about how Xero UK stacks up against its main competitors in the UK and why itâ€™s the right choice for your business.
You Will Learn:
- What Xero UK is and how their business operates
- What accounting software is in general and what you should look for in your companyâ€™s accounting software
- How to navigate every part of the Xero UK website on both the desktop and the mobile versions
- How Xero compares to the other prominent UK accounting software
- What Xero UKâ€™s pricing options and subscriptions are available for your business
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn extensively about Xero UK as a business and what their software has to offer
- You wonâ€™t miss out on anything that Xero UK features
- You will gain a comprehensive understanding of how to use your Xero software and get the most out of it
- Navigating the Xero UK website and mobile app will be made simple
- You will understand how Xero UK compares to other types of software and why itâ€™s such a great option