For businesses with employees who are responsible for setting up and maintaining the companyâ€™s websites, this comprehensive WordPress Certification could be the ideal course in which to help them build upon their existing knowledge and learn new skills in the area.
The 30 engaging and interactive course modules provide learners with everything that they need, in order to effectively use the key functions of WordPress. Whatâ€™s more, itâ€™s easy for team members to study at their own pace and around their existing work commitments.
Whatâ€™s Covered in the Course?
In this course, enrolled staff will learn about the following areas:
- The main features and functions of WordPress and handy tips on how to use the WordPress site, including using the Settings and Updates fields and creating Menus;
- Ways in which to write, publish and manage/maintain both new posts and new pages of the website, plus adding media, content and headings to them;
- How to clearly and concisely organise a website, by using categories and tags, in the best possible way for the user;
- Website themes, including how to format text, insert links and tables and manage these themes, in order to keep the website fresh and up-to-date;
- How to get the most out of the Media Centre and how images and videos can add interest to the existing content of your website;
- What widgets and plugins are and how to customise them on your website;
- Working with website permissions on a WordPress site;
- How to get the best from user contact forms and comments on the site, for an enriched user experience.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
Here are some of the many advantages of undertaking this WordPress Certification course:
- Your business will benefit from the new skills in WordPress that your team member will gain;
- Your team memberâ€™s career progression can be accelerated, through gaining comprehensive skills relating to WordPress management and achieving the certification;
- Ongoing online support, in order to overcome any difficulties or queries that the learner may have;
- Team members have lifetime access to the course material, so they can refer back to it at any point in the future, in order to refresh their knowledge.