Stroke Awareness Certification
Stroke is a deadly disease.
It is the third leading cause of death in women and ranked fifth as a major cause of death in men. Every year, more than 15 million people worldwide suffer a stroke and about 5.8 million people die due to an attack or resulting complications.
Anyone can be at a risk of this killer disease, making it important to create stroke awareness. This course has been designed to help create stroke awareness. We first define stroke and explain how it occurs.
Next, we discuss various types of stroke and the causes of each type.
Stroke risk factors, complications, or effects of an attack and ways of prevention have also been covered in the course.
We also state the various benefits of stroke awareness.
Whether you have suffered a stroke attack before, seen someone have an attack or have no idea what it is all about, you will find this course helpful.
It is written in simple language so you can easily understand the concepts under discussion.
You Will Learn
- What stroke is and how it occurs
- Types of stroke and how they occur
- Causes of the different types of stroke
- Risk factors to developing stroke
- Stroke complications and prevention
- The essence of stroke awareness
Benefits of Taking the Course
Taking this course will help you learn:
- Everything you need to know about stroke â€“ its causes, signs and complications, risk factors and prevention
- The essence of developing healthy eating habits
- The need to live an active lifestyle
- The need to reduce the risk of developing stroke
- How to prevent stroke
- How to prevent heart attack
- About stroke to save lives
- How to tell if you are having an attack or are at risk of stroke
- How to tell if someone around you is having an attack or is at risk of stroke