Level 3 Sage 50 Certification
For a long time, there has been a demand in the UK and elsewhere for reliable professionals who can help manage the company accounts.
Efficient and trained accounting professionals can help businesses focus on expansion and opportunities, provide insight into the financial status of the business and help to determine future business strategy.
The 10 modules in this Sage 50 Accounts Certification course will provide the team member with the opportunity to learn the features and tools provided in Sage 50 Accounts, in order to chase debt, maintain credit control, execute batch processing, understand the audit trail and manage quotations.
Whatâ€™s Covered in the Course?
- The importance of quotations, how they can be used to boost sales and attract customers and how to convert quotations into sales orders.
- A closer understanding of chasing debt and maintaining credit control. Businesses often offer credit to customers, and the team member will learn how to follow up on customer payments and control credit levels.
- How transactions can be processed in batches, in order to save time and effort. The Sage 50 Accounts Certification course will teach the team member how to manage batch transactions, including batch payments.
- The importance of understanding an audit trail. Team members will learn how to interpret different information in the audit trail, by using the functions in the Sage 50 Accounts software.
- How incorrect transactions can lead to errors in the businessâ€™s accounts that may end up incurring fines and penalties.
- How budgeting forms a crucial aspect of cost control. The course will teach team members to use the features of Sage 50
- Accounts in order to create departments and budgets, to maintain improved control over financial and stock resources.
- How to prepare reports for different user profiles and different objectives. Employees will learn how to use the report function to their advantage, to enable them to generate aesthetic, informative and accurate reports for the end-user.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
- Help the business attract sales, as a pro-forma invoice provides detailed information regarding the product.
- Increased confidence in preparing budgets, in order to control costs; regular comparisons of the actual values with the budget can provide insight into business performance;
- Customers, investors and shareholders are more likely to be happy with the innovative and attractive reports that the system is able to generate for their benefit;
- Increased confidence in the businessâ€™s accounts, as the system tracks the audit trail, controls costs and rectifies incorrect transactions;
- The employee is able to access the course materials 24/7 and on any device