Project Design Certification
A project, often purposely designed with an aim to achieve an end goal, relies heavily on its earliest stage of life: the design phase. Key elements such as project description, primary features, goals, outcomes and major deliverables are all identified during the project design stage.
A proper project design can assist in avoiding mistakes and forecasting potential pitfalls. This helps build a strong foundation and better prepares the Project Manager and the team members for unexpected issues.
Additionally, the design phase is crucial in determining the budget or budget estimates. Hence the reason as to why the planning phase is thought to play a vital role in a projectâ€™s success.
To implement the necessary elements of a project design, it is important to understand what a successful project design phase looks like.
In this course, we will learn:
- How to define project goals
- How to determine outcomes and deliverables
- How to identify the risks
- The importance of a visual component
The benefits of this course are:
- Why defining the project goals is essential to a successful project outcome
- The ability to determine outcomes and deliverables beforehand to allow for better preparation
- The ability to identify the risks associated with a project
- You will learn about the importance of a visual component and the types of visual aids to use to positively support the project
Project design has many benefits, other than ensuring a successful project outcome. It provides people with work and teaches individuals to work together with colleagues to achieve the same end goal.