PCI DSS Certification
An understanding of the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is vital for anybody involved with card payments whether in an administrative or end-user capacity.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of the PCI DSS, including the history and background as well as the current legal requirements and consequences of non-compliance.
From how to comply and be safe using 3rd-party entities, to how to draw up and adhere to your own compliance checklist, this course covers every aspect all role players must know.
You Will Learn
- A comprehensive definition and history of the PCI DSS
- The goals of PCI DSS as well as the very real threats it seeks to prevent
- How to become fully compliant using 3rd-party entities or on your own
- The categories and necessary requirements for full PCI DSS compliance
- The nature of common vulnerabilities and how to completely eliminate them
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to become completely PCI DSS compliant
- You will understand the current and evolving risks involved around credit card fraud and how to save your company from potential harm
- You will be able to draw up a checklist and a plan of action for you or your company to remain compliant on a regular basis
- You will understand the legal requirements for both the end-user and service providers and how to avoid serious liability
- You will understand the various categories of compliance as well as the responsibilities for each category