NEGOTIATING AND THE CONCEPT OF THE THREE P’S
Negotiating is a key sales skill that can make all the difference to closing or losing a deal. Negotiation is something of an art form, but with practice and patience any salesperson can learn it. This course will teach you the principles behind successful negotiation and give you practical tips that will sharpen your skills.
You will learn how to use your emotional and cognitive intelligence to strike the best possible deal with a client, and learn when you should abandon attempts at further negotiation. We will also look at the â€œ3 Pâ€™sâ€ model and how it can further your understanding of the selling process.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to understand the nature and purpose of negotiation, and seven basic rules you need to follow
- Five negotiation strategies that will enhance your rapport with a prospect and increase your chances of closing a deal
- Six pitfalls to avoid when negotiating with a prospect
- How the â€œ3 Pâ€™sâ€ model can help you navigate the sales process
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in sales, this course will help you use negotiation skills to boost your conversion rate
- If your role entails any form of negotiation or mediation between two or more parties, you will be able to make good use of the transferable skills outlined in this course
- By learning the â€œ3 Pâ€™sâ€ model, you will be able to enter negotiation situations knowing that you have a reliable structure to fall back on, making you a more confident communicator
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will deepen your knowledge of the consumer decision-making process in response to external pressure