Mobile App Marketing (ASO) Certification
Looking to develop a cool mobile app for your business? Mobile apps are used by billions of users all around the world and are an excellent way to reach out to your target audience.
Mobile apps are fun and easy to use, while providing education or information at the same time. The scope for business marketing using mobile applications is mind-boggling.
However, developing and marketing a mobile app of your own is easier said than done. The video course on developing mobile apps covers a number of crucially relevant topics, from writing your own code to tips on how to engage customers and how to get users to love your app.
What’s Covered in the Course?
Some of the useful things that youâ€™ll learn in this video course include:
- The best strategies for those who wish to develop their own app and feature it on Apple App Store or Google Play Store for download;
- The best platforms that you should consider featuring your app on;
- Reliable ways to launch your app and how to identify issues;
- The differences between launching your app on iOS or Google Play;
- How to earn revenue through ads, and how to decide between free and paid options;
- Different ways to monetise your app, including adverts and the whale monetisation strategy;
- How to identify keywords for higher traffic and rank highly on app stores;
- How to increase customer engagement and keep customers from uninstalling the app;
- How to help prevent users from uninstalling the app;
- How to use Mobile Action tool to optimise your app, acquire customers and analyse download estimations;
- How to achieve good reviews and increase session lengths, by adding videos, text content, adverts, chat, etc.
- How to get users to keep using your app regularly, and how to get your app to go viral.
This video course offers the following benefits
The benefits of the course include:
- Faster and better customer engagement;
- Familiarity with marketing tools like Mobile Action;
- Proven and effective marketing and ranking strategies for your app.