MAKING YOUR SALES PITCH
To persuade a prospective client to make a purchase, you need to make a convincing sales pitch. Your success will depend on your ability to understand your customerâ€™s needs, communicate your message and appear confident at all times.
This course will teach you how to put together a compelling pitch that will help you build a strong rapport with a prospect and close the deal. It takes you step-by-step through the planning process so you can feel confident when making a pitch.
You Will Learn:
- Why itâ€™s normal to feel anxious prior to making a sales pitch and the five steps you should take to ensure you are well-prepared
- How to speak and stand in a way that conveys quiet confidence and authority
- What to do if you make a mistake during your sales pitch
- The five most common mistakes people make when giving a sales pitch and how to overcome them
- Why it is important to get feedback on your pitch and why itâ€™s a good idea to watch other people make sales pitches
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you make convincing sales pitches that will give you a better chance of closing a deal
- This course will teach you what makes for a weak and strong sales pitch, and will therefore enable you to give meaningful feedback to colleagues who ask for your opinion on their selling skills
- This course will improve your public speaking abilities, which in turn will improve your confidence and make you a more persuasive sales person
- This course will teach you a number of transferable communication skills, which will be useful in both your professional and personal life