Listening Skills Certification
Listening is essential for professional success and stable relationships. Poor listening skills result in misunderstandings and conflict. Therefore, everyone can benefit from learning to listen well.
In this course, you will learn the differences between effective and ineffective listening and how to make sure that you have understood your conversation partnerâ€™s message.
You will Learn:
- The difference between active and passive listening
- Why you need to consider non-verbal communication alongside spoken words, when listening to someone else
- How to remain focused during a conversation
- Why you must take care not to interrupt others
- How to make sure that you have understood what someone else has told you
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- If you work in a customer-focused job, this course will help you listen to customers and resolve their problems
- By improving your listening skills, you will improve your relationships with your colleagues
- If you are responsible for managing a team, this course will help you identify your team membersâ€™ issues and, consequently, help them overcome any setbacks
- If your job entails mediation, this course will help you understand everyoneâ€™s perspective, when resolving a dispute
- If you work in sales, this course will help you identify a customerâ€™s needs and increase your chances of closing a sale