Learning Strategies Certification
Whether you want to get better grades or pick up a new skill in your free time, using recognised learning strategies will help you get the results you need.
In this course, you will learn how to use learning techniques that will help you retain information and recall it whenever you wish.
You will Learn:
- Why you should leave gaps between learning sessions
- Why you should practise a mix of skills within the same session
- How to use the â€˜five Râ€™sâ€™ of note-taking
- How to make dull content more interesting
- How to take breaks during learning sessions
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- If you are a student, this course will help you remember important information during exams and assessed tasks
- If you need to learn a new skill at work, this course will help you pick it up quickly
- If you work as a teacher or trainer, this course will help you teach your students how to learn
- If you are interested in psychology, you will benefit from this brief insight into how we remember information
- If you are a parent, this course will help you support your child or teenager during their school years