IT Security Certification
Understanding IT Security is vital for everyone involved in the modern workplace, whether in an administrative or end-user capacity.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of IT Security, including the history and background of security threats as well as the core objectives of IT protection.
From the very real consequences of vulnerability to how to practically ensure a secure Information Technology infrastructure, this course covers every aspect all role players must know.
You Will Learn
- A comprehensive definition and history of IT Security
- The current objectives of IT Security and how to implement them
- All about the specific safety threats and the impact they have
- How to ensure IT safety as both an end-user and administrator
- The importance of assessing IT security vulnerability and how to avoid it
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to implement a comprehensive IT risk management plan in your company
- You will understand the current IT threats and the techniques to avoid them
- You will be able to ensure the safety of hardware and software at your workplace
- You will be able to identify vulnerable areas and provide solutions to avoid risks
- You will understand the importance of secure system design and how to emphasise IT safety at all times