Health & Safety for Homeworkers
Learning about health and safety for homeworkers is essential for employers of current or potential homeworkers, as well as anybody who works from a home environment.
Working from home is becoming an increasingly popular option, but health and safety are often overlooked, which could result in practical and legal problems for the employer and employee.
This course covers everything you need to know about health and safety for homeworkers, including a detailed checklist of all the factors to consider and the stringent requirements under UK law.
We discuss the importance of risk assessment and provide a step-by-step guide to developing a risk assessment strategy for homeworkers in any industry or company type.
Most importantly, you will learn how to create a complete homeworker health and safety policy, which ensures that homeworkers are safe, healthy and that you are compliant with UK law.
This is the ultimate resource to ensure the health and safety of homeworkers.
You Will Learn
- The basic requirements to ensure the health and safety of homeworkers
- The legal prerequisites for ensuring homeworker health and safety
- When and how to perform a risk assessment
- A step-by-step guide to creating a healthy and safety policy for homeworkers
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will ensure the wellbeing and productivity of your homeworker employees
- You will avoid legal consequences related to the injury of homeworkers
- You will improve your companyâ€™s reputation and attract high-end homeworkers
- Homeworkers will understand their rights and responsibilities