Constructive Feedback Certification
Constructive feedback is not always happily accepted, particularly among those who are on the receiving end of the criticism. Interestingly, there are also individuals who donâ€™t care much about giving constructive feedback. There are many reasons as to why constructive feedback is negatively received by managers and employees alike.
However, what if the benefits outweigh the negatives? After all, a company is as good as its employees, so why not train, shape and guide employees to earn a good reputation?
When used correctly, constructive feedback can play a major role in improving an individualâ€™s performance, help in building confidence and ultimately play an instrumental role in personal growth.
To be a successful manager and leader, it is necessary to have a certain set of skills, including the ability to let a team know where and how they can improve. Therefore, it is essential to fully understand the impact that constructive feedback can have and learn how to give the criticism in such a way that brings about positive change.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is constructive feedback
- Situations that call for constructive feedback
- The characteristics of good constructive feedback
- How to deal with constructive feedback
Benefits of taking this course:
- Constructive feedback can reinforce good behaviour and teach team members to effectively work together
- It will set the tone for building healthier professional relationships
- You will learn about the importance of constructive feedback and how it differs from criticism
- You will learn how to effectively give constructive feedback and what your approach should be
- Those who are not good at receiving feedback will learn how to handle it
- You will learn why constructive feedback is essential to business success